Celebrity Skin: Derma Shine
We all know that tired and dehydrated skin is difficult to rejuvenate, we are all busy with enough things already that months of exercising and eating healthy for it to show on our skin just takes too much effort and time. So how do Korean celebs who are at work non-stop with heavy makeup keep their skin glowing? The Derma Shine injection is just one of the treatments that efficiently hydrates the skin to make it a radiant glow again.
This procedure directly injects nutrients, vitamins, and most importantly, hyaluronic acid into your skin. You have probably seen it in the ingredients list of moisturizers, it’s a natural component of skin that retains moisture and strengthens the skin’s barrier to make it smoother, plumper, and softer.
- 1:1 medical consultation
- Derma Shine Treatment of your choice (Celebrity, Lifting, Vampire or Rejuvenate)
- 1:1 medical translator in English or Mandarin
Program (Duration: 90 mins)
- 1:1 Skin Consultation
- Deep cleansing
- Numb Cream (20-30min)
- Derma Shine treatment
- Soothing Pack
- Skin relaxation
Derma Shine Injection can be paired with other skin treatments depending on what your skin needs for even better results.
- Celebrity Derma Shine - For moisture and hydration to create radiantly glowing skin.
- Lifting Derma Shine - includes Botox + Derma Shine. To regain firmness and hydrated radiance at the same time.
- Vampire Derma Shine - includes PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma also known as “Vampire treatment”) + Derma Shine.To visibly erase wrinkles and create a more youthful look with hydrated radiance
- Rejuvenate Derma Shine - includes RejuranHealer + Lifting Derma Shine. Look years younger, improves damaged skin and regenerates new cells to look more young and healthy with radiantly glowing skin.
- Purchase Confirmation - After successful purchase, our coordinator will send you a voucher valid for 6 months since purchase, with our concierge direct contact number.
- Make your booking - Select a date, time and request to book an appointment. Please book at least 3 days in advance.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your voucher at the reception.
About the clinic
A medically and celebrity certified clinic in the trendy Garosu-Gil/
Sinsa area of Gangnam. The clinic is lead by two reputable female dermatologists, Dr. Choi Seunghye and Dr. Lee Hyeri. Dr. Choi graduated from the Catholic University School of Medicine where she is adjunct professor at the Department of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University’s Medical School and was trained at Yonsei Severance Hospital. Celebrity clients include Suzy, BTS, Chae Soobin, Joo, and Jo Kwon.
- Mon-Thu 10am-7pm (1pm-2pm Break time)
- Fri 10am-9pm (1pm-2pm Break time)
- Sat 10am-4pm
- Closed on Sundays and public holidays